Watch Laurie Tagaloa Killed In Knife Attack In Brisbane, Know Who Is He Video Goes Viral On Twitter And Reddit

Reportedly, the Police department of Queensland have arrested a man in connection with a Brisbane food court incident that resulted in the death of Laurie Tagaloa with the video viral on Twitter and Reddit

Laurie Tagaloa was stabbed to death in a Brisbane food court incident on Monday, July 11th and now police have arrested a suspect in relation to the case.

Laurie Tagaloa Killed In Knife Attack In Brisbane, Know Who Is He Video Goes Viral On Twitter And Reddit

According to a report by, the Queensland Police department has captured a 20-years-old man in the charge of a murder of 24-years-old at the Valley Metro outside the Fortitude Valley train station on Monday, July 11th.

Lauria Tagaloa Stabbed to Death

According to a statement given by Queensland Police Inspector, Sean Cryer to the local publications, “Police were observing the Brisbane City Council CCTV system when they observed a disturbance taking place in the public.

On closer examination, they saw a male person lying on the ground and persons nearby had blood on them”.

Later the person was identified as Lauria Tagaloa. A video has surfaced at the time of incident, which shows the confrontation between the two groups of people including Lauria Tagaloa and the man who’s charger with her murder.

In the clip it was clearly seen that the confrontation began when the two group started shouting and yelling at each other at around 4:00 A.M local time, later a fight broke out between them.

After that, Lauria Tagaloa was seen stumbling backwards and soon collapsing after the attack. According to the statement of police, the 3 men allegedly fled from the scene and a witness who attempted to administer first aid to the victim but Lauria Tagaloa died from injuries at the scene.

According to the news report by, on Monday night police captured a 20-years-old man, Seyram Kwami Djentuh from Birkdale and booked him with the murder of Lauria.

The publications, in their report further said that Djentuh’s case was mentioned in Brisbane Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday morning but he didn’t appear in the court in person or apply for bail. So, now the matter is adjourned until August 8, 2022.

The publications also reported that the 2 other men aged 20 and 21 respectively have been assisting the police with their investigations and are ‘yet to be charged’.

ALSO READ: CWG 2022: IOA announces 322-strong contingent for Games in Birmingham

Recommended: Sports Fan App

Leave a Comment